I’m taking part in yet another swap, this time a special swap as it brings together two of my main interests: knitting and gluten free food! (http://gfswap.blogspot.com/2008/06/timeline-questionnaire-up-on-blog-or.html)
- Ravelry name – Sleepknitting
- Please list your food intolerances/allergies/sensitivities: (Please indicate whether or not you are happy to receive items containing wheat starch.) – Coeliac, can’t have wheat or gluten containing products, also can’t have codex starch. Don’t get on with spicy food or spicy tea either. ALSO- I’m demi-vegetarian / pescetarian (don’t eat meat or meat products, only fish)
- A food item you always use – Cinammon, it livens up most GF baking!
- A food item you would never use – Meat, cucumber, white chocolate….. YUCK!
- Type (or difficulty level) of cooking (or baking) you prefer: – Fairly straightforward, no more than 30 mins prep time!
- Favourite flavours – Cinammon, apple, strawberry
- Favourite smells – Cinammon, vanilla
- Favourite beverage – Wine! ( and tea)
- Please list your knit/crochet/weaving/spinning/sewing crafts/hobbies: – Just knitting, often felting knitted items and needle felting.
- Small projects you enjoy – Socks (on two circ method), hats, scarves, felted bags
- Projects you dislike – dishcloths (why knit these?!?), shawls, capes, ponchos
- Favourite yarn/fiber – Something soft and natural like alpaca, merino, cashmere, silk or soft bamboo
- Favourite colour – purples, light and bright greens, pinks and turquoise
- Favourite colour combination – purple / green
- Yarn/fiber and colour you would never use – acrylic, nasty novelty yarn like eyelash (YUCK) and chenille. Don’t like Oranges and yellows very much, not into cream or bland colours.
- Wish list items you would like to receive (and can’t find locally) – Lantern moon needles, any yarn that fits the description really.
- Things your swap partner might like to know (example: family situation, kids, pets, blog url, etc.) – blog is here obviously. Not much that isn’t mentioned on my blog, only that I am a teacher and during the summer holiday (late July to early Sept) I travel about a lot and only have sporadic internet access.
optional questions I know I wouldn’t mind answering
and the more a swap partner knows, the better the package!