Ok, so its nearly the end of the month, but its taken me some time to commit myself to some knitting resolutions!
1. I’m going to do my best to stash-bust. I have some lovely yarn just waiting to be turned into something… I will also sell/trade the yarn that I’m never going to use (I’ve already started this!)
2. I would like to try some more felted projects, I’m just beginning some felted slippers and I really want to make some bags.
3. I will try and overcome my fear of colour knitting and give intarsia a go, I think that is the starting point (fairisle seems a bit out of my capability!)
4. I will try and get out to a knitting group (or two) – I’ve already started working on this as I went to the Birmingham Stitch and Bitch last week.
5. I’m going to learn how to knit two socks at once on circular needles, I’ve bought a book on magic loop and another about two socks on two circulars so one of those methods will hopefully work for me!