I’ve been tagged by Vicky ( http://vicsknits.wordpress.com/ ) to join in with the 8 random things game, so thanks Vicky, here goes:
1. Before moving to the midlands and becoming a teacher I did a degree in Fashion and worked for Marie Claire magazine for nearly 2 years.
2. I am a demi-vegetarian (or pescetarian) – the only meat I eat is Fish.
3. I can’t stand cucumber.
4. I can fall asleep in about 3 minutes and I’ve slept standing up before!, I also occasionally sleepwalk!
5. My favourite place in the world is Bedruthan beach in Cornwall (see a photo of it in my flickr slideshow)
6. I got all of my wisdom teeth through by the time I was 14.
7. my lucky number is 7 and my favourite colour is green.
8. My favourite book is ‘The End of the Affair’ by Graham Greene.
The Scrabble Queen: http://scrabblequeen.wordpress.com/2007/05/17/okay-already/#comment-565
Stitch Witch: http://stitchwitch.wordpress.com/
Put a sock in it: http://putasockinit.wordpress.com/
Little Cotton rabbits: http://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/my_weblog/