My baby at 12 weeks February 6, 2011
This is my little one at my 12 week scan…. due in July 2011 all being well…..
I really need to start knitting for it :)
So much has happened February 4, 2011
I’ve not looged into my blog since my last post in April 2010, to be honest I’d almost forgotten about it!
A lot has happened in the last few months….
1. I got married – it was perfect
2. My Dad had a heart attack just two months after the wedding – it was a rough time but thankfully he is ok now
3. I got shingles on my face and optic nerve – again, it was a rough time (brought on by stress after Dad’s heart attack I think) took some getting over.
4. Husband and I bought our first home and have moved in – lots of DIY and no time for knitting
5. I had a miscarriage – probably the lowest point of my life
6. And finally….. I am now pregnant again (15 weeks today) and due end of July 2011. Everything is fine so far and I’m obviously thrilled to bits.
So, I am now finally back to knitting! …baby things, finally I get to knit baby clothes for my own baby. I have no idea where my camera is at the moment so can’t get any pictures up, but hope to get some online soon and get back into my knitting and blogging again .
Wedding bells….. April 5, 2010
Its been very quiet here on my blog of late… the reason being, I’ve spent the last 16 months planning our wedding (as well as being very busy with my job) – so no free time for knitting!
Anyway, I get married in 5 days time….. and I’ve cast on a new project last night. When all the confetti has settled I will be back with some photos.